Home remodeling is the go-to choice for most homeowners instead of buying a new home. Based on this general population, 56 percent of them would prioritize a complete kitchen renovation because they consider the kitchen as the center of home interaction.
With the use of the internet and your own preference, choosing the best ideas for a full kitchen remodel is a daunting task. Perhaps, we can first outline the main steps in starting your home kitchen remodeling. This will keep you on track with the things needed to be done, and you will have a clearer look at your accomplishments.
- 65% of the population have made renovations in their home
- Only 10% of the population wants to buy a new home
- A full kitchen remodel offers a 68.7% return on investment
Steps in Home Kitchen Remodeling
1. Grab unique and stunning ideas from social media, home remodeling websites, television shows, and home makeover magazines.
2. Find a known professional home designer/remodeler for your project. You can ask for referrals from your friends, colleagues, and family. Our professional designers have been in the industry for more than 10 years. We have several portfolios for you to check out and choose from.
3. Choose a beautiful and functional kitchen layout. Typically, you have four options – gallery, L-shaped, U-shaped, and G-shaped.
4. Make a rough estimate of the entire budget for your complete kitchen renovation.
5. Secure permits in your local area for any alterations or installations on your plumbing, electrical, structural, and mechanical.
6. Choosing the right material for your modern kitchen remodel.
Kitchen Remodeling Ideas
To make your complete kitchen renovation amazing, here are some stunning ideas for you to based on.
Lighten Up the Area
One of the simplest and most practical ways of lifting the beauty of your modern kitchen remodel is amplifying the amount of light coming into your kitchen. You can either have several lights inside or have a single huge light in the center of your kitchen area.
Classic Kitchen Wall and Backsplash Design
A classic design and pattern on your kitchen wall and backsplash would be a unique and new idea for this modern world. This pops, even more, when you have a cabinet with contemporary designs and modern kitchen appliances.
Geometric Designs for Backsplash
If you plan to have a modern kitchen remodel, then the best way to make it stand out is by having a backsplash with sharp and bold geometric designs. It creates a continuous look into your kitchen wall.
Wooden Kitchen Countertops
A wooden kitchen countertop will provide a warm and cosy ambiance in your modern kitchen layout. Whether light or darker color tone for your wood, it can completely blend well with any metallic and contemporary fixtures, appliances, and kitchen accessories.
Classic Kitchen Design with Modern Appliances
This provides a stunning contrasting kitchen design for your home. It provides extreme versatility for those who admire either historical or modern look. Your backsplash can be made from tiles or have the tile design pattern.
Warm Farmhouse Layout
It is almost similar to having a historical appearance in your kitchen. Even when you are at the heart of the city, you get that feeling of the countryside when you have a farmhouse kitchen design. You can either have a shiplap wall or backsplash installed in your kitchen wall.
Continuous Kitchen Flow
You can achieve a continuous kitchen flow design when you choose the U-shape layout. There will be a continuous transition for the hot and cold area of your kitchen. At the center, you can have an island countertop where you will dine with the family.
Consider Gray or Pastel Colors
These colors provide great elegance for a modern kitchen remodel. You can sense great peace and tranquility with gray or any pastel colors. This can pair well with wooden or modern stone countertops.
We at Mega Kitchen and Bath provides top-notch service for fabricating and installing natural and man-made stone countertops. We can highly customize the design and size to match your desired kitchen layout. We have been doing this for several years and until this present moment.
Our seasoned technicians are will accurately fabricate and install your stone countertops for bathroom and a full kitchen remodel. If you need any assistance for remodeling designs and countertop installation, contact us at your convenient time.
Get free assistance. Call Now.